Last updated: 9/20/2023
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on a user’s device by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or record the user’s browsing activity.
- Performance & Analytics: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance, which pages they visit most often, and if they receive error messages. They allow us to improve the functionality and user experience of our site.
- Functionality: These cookies allow our site to remember choices users make (such as user name or language) and provide enhanced, personalized features.
- Session Management: These are essential for the website to work correctly. They help with session management and user authentication.
Our website may also use third-party cookies for various purposes:
- Analytics: We might use third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics to understand how users engage with our website.
- Advertising: Some cookies may be associated with services provided by third parties, such as ‘like’ buttons and ‘share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our website.
Controlling and Customizing Cookies
- For Chrome: Go to Settings > Privacy and security > Site Settings > Cookies.
- For Firefox: Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data.
- For Safari: Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data.
- For Internet Explorer: Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
Additionally, users can customize their cookie preferences directly on “theconversionformula.com”. To do so, visit our site and click on the widget located near the bottom of the page. This widget is the same place where you originally accepted or rejected our pop-up cookie notice. Here, you’ll be offered controls to adjust your cookie settings as per your preference.
Address: 6000 Uptown Blvd NE #490 Albuquerque, NM, 87110, USA